Tuesday, April 28, 2015

After the vacation


But I have the memories ... a rappel on the Cabo zip adventure.
Here I sit, back to my “normal” life … taking care of my dogs, reading the paper while having my feet under a blanket, dribbling coffee out of the side of my mouth.

There’s no excitement, no anticipation for what will come during an excursion … unsticking my seat on a horse, zip lining upside down, trying my best to photograph a hummingbird in flight.

In fact, I’ve not lifted a camera or lens in more than a week.  I need to find something … some blog fodder both for text and photos.

Since I’ve been back I’ve not returned to the gym.  Instead I’ve decided to walk around the block.  I figured my walkabout would be about 4 miles.  About 2-1/2 miles in I realized this was no four-mile walk.  It would be closer to six.  Whoops.  A slight miscalculation.  But I managed.

For my next walk I decided to add an app to my phone that would tell me how far I’d gone … 5.50 miles.  Okay.  That’s a good walk.  So I’ll continue with those for the time being.

However, I still have no photos to share.  I got nothing.  I need to remedy that.

No comments:

Post a Comment