Saturday, July 31, 2010

July 31, part 2 ... the rest of the day

Was a nice, relaxing day. Rider Chic and I went SHOPPING!!! After all, there were some things I needed for the trip … a sleeping bag, a mat, bug dope, snacks for the road, drink mix, apples. The list got longer the further into the store we got.


The first thing was a sleeping bag. And we got my snacks, apples, drink mixes, lip gloss, and a few other things. The next store was for my sleeping mat … cost more than all else put together because I wanted a good one … if I'm sleeping on the ground, I want to try to be comfortable. So a Thermax was in order. I'll test it … I may not last more than a night … I do not camp …


Rider Chic knows the guy who builds these little out buildings.  This one has a little bar inside and even has props.

Another one of the buildings ... they're really neat.
We went to lunch, came home and the rest of the kids were there … they were all going to the park to have some photos taken and what do you know … surprise … RAIN!!! Everywhere I go there's rain. Is it me? Thunder, lightning, wind. The whole works. So the photos were cancelled and we went to dinner … barbecue. Good stuff. Ate til I couldn't eat any more.

Connor and Bridger ...

Someone found my helmet in the closet.

Then Rider Chic and I went over to Don and Donna's to take some gear over for tomorrow's ride. Was so good to see Miss Scarlet again. She looked absolutely beautiful … the Belgrade shop had cleaned her up until she sparkles nearly as much as when she was new, right down to the chrome wheels. But she's even more beautiful now … she's got miles on her, experience, her beauty marks, and a brand new front tire. Was good to see her again. And I can hardly wait for the ride tomorrow. We're going to Virginia City …

So, all in for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment