Saturday, July 31, 2010

Short morning update

I forgot to say yesterday that I must have taken some of the rain with me because it was pouring in Minneapolis. 

Right now (8:45 a.m. MT time) we're finally up.  Slept until about 6:45 ... late for me usually, but needed some rest.  And coffee was the first order of the day.  YAY!!!!  Gotta have coffee first ... gets me going.  Don't need to eat for a while yet.

Rider Chic is making pancakes and bacon.  Yep, Two Bike, a meal before the alloted time ... getting my food fixes before we all meet up on Monday.  The Two Bike diet consists of one meal a day, in the evening, I've been told.  I'll be testing that out.   The Queen's diet consists also of one meal a day, but usually somewhere along afternoon or so ... then fruit maybe for an evening snack.  Oh yeah, I usually have a fiber bar or something somewhere about mid-morning.  So, my diet will continue to work; the meal just changes time during the day. 

So, pancakes and bacon have been served.  It's over and out time for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment