Monday, August 1, 2011



Monday, August 1

The first day of August. Wow, where did the summer go? There's still time, but it all seems to have flown by this year. Of course, they say the older you get, the quicker time flies. I believe that is true.

I pretty much wasted the day. I puttered around the house a bit, but needed a nap bad. A couple of Beagles and I hit naptime for a few hours.

Hobbs got my little car, the PT Cruiser, started and I took it for a drive. The battery wasn't charging so he jumped it. I brought it home and will try to start it again tomorrow. He said something about some security system being on or something. It's all Greek to me. I just drive 'em, or ride 'em.

Called Susan, Dennis's sister. He got home from the hospital today and is doing very well. She'll probably stay until next Monday to help him out. I'll talk to her again in a day or so.

So, a lazy day … but I think I needed it, and the rest.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment