Tuesday, March 6, 2012



Back to the ordinary, March 4/5/6, 2012

I picked up a bug, so am not at my best. But a girl's gotta eat. I had a yen for some tuna salad and crackers. I'd picked up a tuna sandwich at one of the airports, and all I can figure is that they wave the jar of mayonnaise over it, because the flavor of mayo does not make an appearance in those sandwiches.

Unpacking is always a chore, too, but I've found things I'd forgotten about, like the alligator meat sticks I'd gotten for Hobbs. And the Ponce de Leon lighthouse Christmas tree ornament. I've done some of it, but need to rest, so will have to take a nap. Hope to get past this bug in a day or two.

Hobbs turned on the NASCAR race on Sunday so I got to watch my guy finish #5, Brad Keselowski. He's from Michigan, his car colors are the Alaska state flag colors and he likes to stay in touch with his fans.

Sunday, Monday and Tuesday have been mostly stay at home days trying to get rid of the coughing, sneezing and runny nose. I hate being sick.  I'm so boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment