Thursday, March 8, 2012


Extraordinary things, extraordinary hassles
Lots of frustration today.  The computers all keep having issues and now I can't get into my blog documents.  That's very frustrating because it's like a diary that I can't access. 

I'm trying to work in this other program called Notepad and I don't like it, but it's all I have right now.
Apparently there is a lot of solar activity, and I've had to turn off the router and wireless devices twice now to get the computers working again.  Somewhere along the way I had a message show up about documents and I didn't catch what it said.  I think something got corrupted because I can't get my old documents open.  It's more than frustrating as you can imagine since I don't do well with computer stuff to begin with.

But I felt the need to write, and get something on paper today.

1 comment: